CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

9 to 5

I had orientation tonight at my new job. Filled out all my paperwork, and I have another training class tomorrow! I get my first check like next week, true it won't be very much but I'm making some and that's the important part! I also found out that I still have this weekend off so Joshua and Jason can still come out! I miss all my friends but those two are the ones that I talk to the most so I'm very happy to see them. Mom and dad are still leaving either Wednesday or Thursday. I'm hoping Wednesday! It'd be nice to have some time away from them. I helped mom pack the truck today. I'm almost certain that she's packed everything including the kitchen sink. I just hope she needs everything and that all goes well for them.
It's supposed to be so nice tomorrow! Like in the 90's. I might wear shorts tomorrow, but I'm still pretty white so you never know. I need some serious sun, but hopefully I won't burn like my shoulders did. But I think it did leave a nice looking tan. I always have to been careful when I'm in my sun, especially on my shoulders. I have sun bumps, and I burn very easy. I guess it's a mild form of a sun allergy.
I'm not going to be up late tonight since I have to be at work at 9 am for my first training class. I got two classes tomorrow. I should be done by like 2 pm or so. I don't remember exactly. But I will have to fill up the gas tank tomorrow. I'm at half a tank right now. I should be able to get to Garden City and back on that.
My friend Josh said that he might be able to pick my up some clear lip rings. That way I can still wear my lip ring at work but it's not as noticeable, but I can't take my ring out for too long or else it will close up and that would be throwing forty dollars down the drain. At least here at this company they aren't as pushy with the dress code as Starkey was. I have show any or all tattoos as long as they aren't offensive, and they really don't care about piercing as long as they are tasteful and not offensive. I can wear shorts, as long as they aren't shorty shorts. But I can't wear any flip flops or sandals. I have to wear closed toe shoes. I'll have to buy some new sneakers sometime soon. The ones I have are good but just a little worn in. I normally wait until they're falling apart, but comfort is key. Maybe I just need new inserts. That's probably it. Maybe tomorrow after work I'll take another walk around the zoo. I wanna see if I can get a photo of the Mountain Lion. It's my favorite animal. I know it's not the typical animal but they're so beautiful, and they really are the calmest of all the big cats. I think they part I love most about them is their eyes! Big, golden brown! I did a report on them in the sixth grade. I think I got an A, but I really don't remember. I was always a good student, and I guess I always liked school. I wont' to go back and get my CMC, CNA, or even my RN. But for sure my CMC, and CNA. That way I get a job working pretty much anywhere in the medical field. But only time will tell just how that goes.

1 comments:

Everlasting tales of Joshua said...

It will be fun spending time with you. I can't wait