CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, April 28, 2008

Monday Monday!

In a way I'm copying my friends title, but I just heard the song playing on my computer. I don't know if that's exactly what it's called but it's sung my the Mama's and the Papa's. I really like them, it's too bad that one lady had to die.
Tomorrow I start my new job and I couldn't be happier or more excited. I worked on straightening my so that tomorrow it's not so hard to do. I do like my curls but they make my hair so hard to deal with. Oh the feeling of straight hair! Straight hair people don't know how awesome it feels to run you fingers through your hair with no knots or rats or anything to stop you. And it feels so soft too! I thought about getting highlights actually, but a dark blonde color so it looks more natural.
I baked a cake tonight too! I really do like baking, but I don't think I could do it everyday.
Well for once I think I'm done with today's' post. I know a miracle that I didn't take up nine pages, but it does happen. Mark you calendars!

0 comments: