CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, May 2, 2008

Finally Friday!!

Well I know I haven't posted since the end of April and I'm sorry for the delay but I was helping my parents get ready for their big weekend away, starting my job and cleaning my house to make sure it was spotless. I'll try to do better. Oh, Happy Belated May Day!
My two very good friends Jason and Joshua were supposed to come out this weekend as well, but do to unforeseen circumstances they both were unable to come out. Jason said it was something with his dad, I don't remember the facts, but I hope all is well with them. I know Jason's dad has been sick for some time now and Jason, being such a great son does do a lot to ensure that all of his family is in the best of care. Great son, and great friend. He does so much for friends too. He works in a lawyers office and I know there are times when he doesn't like his job and that it gets boring, but I always tell him that that can come with any job. Again, I wish him and his family the best of luck and good health! Joshua was going to come too, but he was counting on his government rebate to come out, and he ended up closing an account that the deposit was supposed to go to so the check got returned and they'll issue him a paper check. I know both of them were looking forward to coming out so much, and so was I, but really it's OK and it's not like we can't do this an other time. We'll just have to plan. Josh, if I remember correctly said that he should get his check by the end of the month, and that's when I get mine too. I told him I'll have to check my work schedule and see if it's possible for him to come out. I'm going to use a huge chunk of mine to pay some bills and open a new checking or savings account, but I'm actually wanting to get my naval pierced. I'll probably have to go to Wichita to get it done anyway. So maybe I can save some from that rebate, and start saving some from each of my checks. I talked to my mom and she told me she wants me to save at least a hundred from each check. The rest of this goes to bills and stuff. I'm hoping that I can save enough to get my naval pierced and a few tattoos that I've been wanting to get. I think after my naval I'll be done with the piercings, but I say that every time too. I've wanted to get it for the longest time, but I always thought I was too big or fat before. I now know that it's actually better to get it like this, it's not supposed to hurt as much. As far as tattoos go I've been wanting to get some done for the longest time, but I've never had enough time or money to get them. I want to fix the ones I have first, before getting the new. I think that would be the best option. I want to fill in the tribal heart on my lower back, and cover up the moon and star on my right shoulder. I'd like the cover to be a half moon and half sun with the face in the center. Then I'd like to get A Kansas Jayhawk on my left shoulder, the Eye of Horus on my left wrist on the top, the Breaking Benjamin symbol on my right wrist on the top, a Celtic cross on my back just below my neck with wings that go out by my shoulders, a heart with a four leaf cover with a scroll that says Clint above my heart, and a frog sitting on lilly pad that says Twitch on my right calf, and if I ever have children I know that I'd like to have their names tattooed on me somewhere, but that day is a long ways away.
Tomorrow, weather permitting, I plan on working in the garden. I might go to town and visit grandma. I don't remember when the bitch is supposed to be in town, but if she's visiting grandma I'll just do it later. But regardless I need a few groceries, and to make sure the car is full of gas. I'd like to go to Colby tomorrow night. I don't know what's going on, but I need to get out of the house now while my parents are gone. I was going to go the other night but the wind started to pick up and I didn't want to drive against it. I don't know I might just go to Garden. I'm gonna call Kelli and see if she's up at Colby. That'll be whether or not I go north or south. I planned on eating at my favorite Mexican restaurant, El Conquistador, tomorrow night anyway, and it's in Garden. Well I think I'm done blabbin' tonight. I gotta check the frieplace and get some warm clothes! It's way too cold tonight. Maybe a nice long, HOT bath is just what I need!

1 comments:

Sammie J said...

BTW I forgot I made fresh chocolate chip cookies last night too! lol!