CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, April 21, 2008

Lazy Day

I've done a lot of house work today. Took all the curtains down, dusted, washed most of the bedding in the house. I need to vacuum still, but I'm sure it can wait just one more day. I kinda feel bad though. I'm still in my pj's! I figured if I'm just gonna clean house there's no one I have to impress and I really don't dress to impress anyway. I did call the lady that runs the gas station today, but she didn't have time to talk and was supposed to call me back, but never did.
Mom and Dad went to their usual Monday night meeting, so I was home alone all night again bored.
Tomorrow I'm going to Garden City to a Job Fair, and meeting a friend, Tyler, for lunch. My dad isn't too happy about me looking or going to work in Garden, but like I told him as long as it's a job , helping with bills, etc., it really should matter. I think I'll go to zoo after that too. I love animals and walking around. Tyler thought it might be fun to have a tennis match. Since I don't golf. Never could understand that sport, golf. I'm gonna hit a little white ball down a manicured football field, and just to make it fun add a few sand boxes, hills, and ponds that I can lose my balls and equipment in. Um, no thanks. I do love tennis though! I was the only freshman on varsity! I played doubles mostly, but did go singles a few times. I really like doubles, but I have a bad habit of beating myself up too much when we lose points. I'm always my own worst critic, and I'd rather beat myself up then someone else. Besides, if I were to start yelling at her then the odds of her getting upset would just make her down and when you're competing in sports you have to clear headed and focus on the game. Anyways, I'm going to watch Jay Leno's Headlines and go to bed. I love headlines! It's amazing how these actually get published. Priceless!

1 comments:

Everlasting tales of Joshua said...

Well it sounds like you now have a clean house. Don't feel bad for still being in the pj's. There are days I still stay in mine as well!
You know I never took you for playing tennis but at least it's not golf