CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, April 25, 2008

Tired and Bored

I decided to post early tonight. I didn't get much sleep last night, it started getting very windy and rainy. Plus, my stomach was upset all night and my arms were very itchy, but they are both much better today. I did find some liquid benedryl lotion to put on my arms and I took some claritin. It helped me sleep a little better.
Today, I drove mom into town to pick up some groceries and we ate lunch with dad at a Mexican restaurant. We all had the taco special, but mine was crispy and they had soft. After lunch I drove back home, did my laundry and changed my sheets to a pretty yellow pair.
Mom and dad had another meeting tonight so I think I'll just have some leftovers tonight for supper. It's pretty boring out here. It's still very windy and it makes it rather cold outside. I would go out for walk, but it's just too cold and I'm too tired. I haven't yet heard from Mosaic about my next interview. I know Annette told me that they were having a fundraiser this week and things were kinda crazy, so hopefully by the first time next week I'll hear back from her.
Earlier around 4:30, Tyler finally responded to me on messenger. To make a long story short I told him if he can't tell me the truth and stop making excuses to see a friend then he would lose out on one of the best friends he will ever have. He said it was just easier to have a friend ship through a phone or messenger, he was a afraid that I might be scared of him or something, he said he was too lonely and too vulnerable to meet me in person. I told him that those were the dumbest excuses I'd ever heard of. He told me it'd be at least three or four months before he'd be willing to see me in person. I told him again that that's the dumbest thing I'd ever heard of. I told him that when he wanted to grow up I'd be here to be his friend. He told me he'd never grow up, and I told him then that I couldn't be friends with a liar or someone that would make excuses not to see someone friends or not. I deleted his phone number and both of his messenger names.
Today my best friend, Joshua, got into an accident. He called me on his lunch break from work. He said he was OK, but he was in his dads car. I kinda got choked up, but I'm really glad he's OK. I know a car can always be fixed, but a single life can not. Being a health care worker, I always feel bad for anyone that's hurt.
Well I'm hungry so I'm gonna get something to eat, and take a nice, long, hot bath tonight before bed.

1 comments:

Everlasting tales of Joshua said...

I don't mean to caue you to be all choked up. Sometimes bad luck follows me. Who know's why. I'm happy that you are able to spend some time with your folks. Even if its just eating. And Tyler, let me just say that you are better off without him. If he wants to be a child then let him. Hope the bath was good