CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Let's give this a try

Well my good friend, Joshua, has a blog and I thought it'd be a nice thing to try and do. I'll do my best to write and/ or update it everyday!

Today was a pretty good day, rainy though. I'm not complaining living in Kansas and being out here in the country I know that we, and as a state, need all the help we can get. Plus, I'm an Aquarius and I love water. But the rain did make it rather cold outside.
I'm hopeful that I can hear from one of the place I applied to by tomorrow. I had a job interview yesterday with Kabredleo's, it's a gas station, and thats not how it's spelled but ti's pretty close. I think it went well and she told me that she'd get back with me my Monday. I think tomorrow I will call the other places and see if any of them have glanced over my resume or application.
I really miss everything and everyone from Wichita! I know it's only been a few days, but already I remember just why I didn't like living out here in the country. 13 lonely miles from anyone else remotely my age. Kinda makes me sad thinking about just how lonely I am, almost makes me want to cry. I remember back in school, yes I did a lot of extracullicular activities, but I really wasn't ever one of the popular kids. Most people knew me from being Leon's baby sister, and yes it had it's advantages, but many more disadvantages. Besides the teachers I think only a handful of people even knew my name, and they were my friends. I don't have many friends and it's kinda always been hard for me to make friends. Sure I'll talk to anyone, but having really close friends that you can share all your deep dark secrets is so hard to find these days.I'm so lucky I have good friends like Joshua and Jason that I can still at least call and talk to. True it's not the same and being able to see them in person, but it's nice to still just be able to vent. I'm not close to anyone in my family, and I guess you could say I'm kinda the black sheep. I'm probably the closest to Leon, and I know my parents love me. They really do do a lot for me, but I know at times it saddens them to know that I'm still single, no children, I didn't finish college, and that I'm overweight. It just seems like no matter how hard I try to please them it never matters. Women in my family aren't respected as much as men anyway.
At least I can see the wonderful stars again! Anyone that knows me knows I love, love stars and astrology. Well it's late and I should be going to bed. See you all tomorrow!

1 comments:

Everlasting tales of Joshua said...

I want you know that I value your friendship very much. I am happy that I was able to meet you and have you in my life. I know that yoour life will pick up soon.