CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, April 19, 2008

Hangin' with the Oldies!

Today was a very boring day! We had planned on doing yard work, and moving items from grandmas house to the farm today, but after my dad got off work around lunch time he went fishing all the rest of the afternoon with the truck. Since we only had the car we couldn't do much of the moving, and my mom wasn't up for the yard work. But my dad did catch some nice trout, we don't like trout so we gave it to a co worker of my dads. One trout weighed five pounds! I didn't know our little lake grew monsters like that, but it's nice to see we do! Maybe tomorrow we'll get done the chores we had planned for today, but who knows. It is Sunday, Lord's day. Day of rest and relaxing. Too bad no more football! October is too far away! We should have football all year around! Go Patriots!! But the Summer Olympics will be here soon enough, august I think. Go Michael Phelps! I love the swimmers, runners and gymnastics players! True talents, and cute little skin tight outfits! Those would give any woman many pleasant dreams! LOL JK!
This evening my parents thought it would be fun if I went in town with them to be apart of their game night. It's mostly all of there A.A. friends and some other non A.A. friends too. But tonight only three other people showed up! They're were kinda elderly so I didn't want to stay and talk about things that do not matter to me. So I grabbed my dads keys and took the car to Palmer Park for most of the night. The best part of the gathering of people is they bring lots of food, and lots of sweets! Plus, we get to take all the left overs home! YUMMY!!
Also this evening, Dan called me to ask me to watch the UFC match at Hooters. Buy me a drink and some wings, I thought it was great that he asked me, but I had to remind him that I had moved last weekend. Then I called my best friend, Josh. We talked and carried on most of the night. His uncle recently moved and told me the fun tales of that. Yet another great mattress story! They need to stay away from mattress! Just start sleeping in a hammock or on the floor! JK LOL! Tyler called me tonight too. He's upset that a girl he'd gone out with is ignoring him. I was like dude that is a sign that things aren't going to work out and you need to let her go and move on to the next chick! Tyler's a nice guy, but sometimes he's kinda weird. But then again who isn't. I guess no one is normal, ask Josh. He'll tell you first hand that I myself am not NORMAL! LOL!

1 comments:

Everlasting tales of Joshua said...

Of course you are weird. That is what makes you cool! Hopefully you got some good deserts from the meeting