CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, April 18, 2008

Bored

Today was a very boring day for me. I did manage to call some of the place to which I've applied to and they told me pretty much that either they're fully staffed or haven't gotten a chance to look over the applications. My mom picked up the paper so Monday I'm going to go back into town to a few new places to apply.
My mom and dad went to their usual Friday night meeting. They got home just after 10pm. Sometimes they stay longer but I know my dad has to work tomorrow. So I got the wonderful night of being bored out of my mind at home. My best friend Josh did call me and we talked. He's upset about his brother moving but I tried to be supportive and tell him that all will be fine. Everything happens for a reason and it's all in God's hands. Also tonight I worked at removing all of my polish and everything from my nails. They look kinda weird all natural looking. They're very thin though. I think it'd be best to let them be natural for a little while. Til I can get a job and a frequent check so I can start getting them again. I know I'm not a girly girl but getting manicures and pedicures is the one girly thing I do do. It feels good and then also I don't have to worry about them for at least two weeks.
Tomorrow I told mom I would help her on the yard work around the house. Spring is definitely here and the grass already needs it's first cut. Plus, he need to work on the garden. I love gardens and getting my hands dirty. It's rewarding to see your hard work pay off you have such beautiful flowers! OK I guess there's another girly thing. I love flowers, but I don't like that they have to die, and the fake ones just aren't the same. My favorite flower of course is a yellow rose. Really any yellow flower since it's my favorite color but roses! Ah, need I say more! After all a rose by any other name would smell as sweet!

1 comments:

Everlasting tales of Joshua said...

Well I hope that you had a good time this evening at your party thing. Even though you were bored