CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Whoa Momma!

Well today I cleaned a little around the house. Mom got home around 10:30 this morning and already started bitching at me. I had already swept the floors, did the dishes, and started the laundry. But she didn't care. Sometimes I feel the harder I try to please her the more it back fires on me.
I did take my car into town to auto body shop to get fixed. Said it would take about a week or so. Paint, parts, and labor Brian from BK Auto said it would only be about 3000 to fix. That's pretty good. Paint and labor are the killers. But as long as it gets fixed who really cares. In my mean time I've been using my moms Mercury Sable to drive around. It's a pretty good car, but I wish it had a CD player. The music stations in this area suck ass! I normally listen to 99.9 it's a rock station. They play mostly classic rock but play a new rock single about once an hour.
After we got the car dropped off, my mom picked me up and I drove. She bought me a frosty from Wendy's. Then we went to the post off, she works there. There's a man that drives a route from Dodge, Garden and to Tribune and then back to Dodge four hours later. His name is Jarad. He's super tall like 6'7" I think, breathe taking bright blue eyes, no too skinny, and nice arms, he wear tight wrangler jeans everyday. He so sweet, and smart. My mom has been trying to get him to go out with me for the longest time, but I don't think that I'd be his type of woman. He's so cool though, I could see him and I kickin' it watchin' a game and drinkin' a beer. Well I told my mom that she needed to stop trying to play match maker, and she took it so wrong and got pretty upset. I think that's why she's so upset tonight. After watching CSI, I had to go outside and take a walk. I sent a few text messages, and talked to my friend Jesse a little bit. After about an hour, I went back up to the house.
Oh well, I hope I get a call back tomorrow from Mosaic for my interviews and screenings. Hopefully my arms won't be as damn sore and itchy as they were today. I wanted to rip them off today, but I kinda need them, but I know that's just sign that they are healing. There's a lot of storms north of here tonight, makes the sky very pretty to watch. I hope the storms aren't too bad and that everyone that is involved in them tonight is OK. Thoughts and prayers!

1 comments:

Everlasting tales of Joshua said...

Don't let your mom bother you. She is looking out for your best interests like all mothers do but she needs to give you your own space as well. Good luck with your job. I'll say good things about you