CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, April 20, 2008

So long, Farewell

Well we didn't get the yard work done, but my mom wants to wait till we can grease the mower really well anyway. So today after breakfast, which dad did burn the bacon, well OK it wasn't burnt but crispier then I like, we went to town to grandmas. It's spring cleaning week so everything and anything that is by the curbs will be picked up. We went through her garage, house, attic, you name it we went through it. There's a lot of stuff we put outside to be picked up. Also we I moved we stored a lot of my things in the garage. We managed to put a large bit of my belongings into my mothers big blue van and haul home to put into a shed, which we locked. See my Aunt Odella is coming down from Seattle, and I hate to say this but she is the BITCH of the family. The only person I know of that does like her is her husband and grandma. She's a vegetarian, and it's funny! My uncle Tim, her husband, goes out to steakhouses every night she's gone! Anyway, every time she comes home she goes through all my grandmas' stuff and either sells or throws away things. Since my things are in the garage, I don't want her to be going through any of it! So we remedied that situation in a hurry! My dad went in with us for one of the two trips into town. Most of the rest of the day he was fishing, but today he didn't catch anything worth keeping. My head hurts tonight too. I have a fold down drawer desk and while moving it into the van my mom let go of it and the drawer came down and hit my right above the right brow and on the temple, and it knocked my glasses off too. After I got my mom to stop laughing to help me finish putting the desk in the van I found my glasses, THANK GOD they weren't broken, and continued to load other stuff.
Mom cooked a great dinner tonight, well every night is great but tonight was one of my favorites. Chicken fried steak, white rice, country gravy, and peas. I like peas, I know most don't but it's actually probably my favorite veggie! I set and cleaned the table, and opened the cans of peas. I figured it was a night to let the master do her work! LOL!
After supper I went to shower and change clothes, when I came out I went to lay down on my couch next to my mothers cat, PD. I usually hang my hair over the cat, he likes to play with my hair, but as I was petting him I noticed that he didn't seem to be breathing. I yelled at my dad and he picked up the cat and took him outside. He had died! I didn't ask what daddy did with him, but I'm sure whatever he did was fine. PD was nearly 12 years old. He'd lived a good full life. It bothers me yes that he died, but I thought for sure it would effect my mother and it didn't, so naturally I'm concerned. I know she wants to take all the curtains down, bedding, etc. and wash tomorrow. She also wants to rent a carpet shampooer and do all the rooms and stairs. Which yes it's been needing done for some time now, but idk. Maybe it's just me. Who knows. I know it was just a cat, and it was actually my brothers originally. My cat died years ago, Missy Prissy, but he was still part of the family and will be missed. I took a picture two days ago of him sleeping. He always slept with his face in his paws, looked like he was always praying.
Well tomorrow hopefully I will hear back about a few of the job I've applied to and hopefully by the end of this week be starting my new job. Lord knows I need something. Sitting at home is starting to make me stir crazy. If it's nice enough maybe I can go for a walk or bike ride, Lord also knows I need the exercise. I know I'm only one size bigger then I was in high school, but I'd like to be just a little bit skinner. I've always had weight issues, and I'm sure I always will. But honestly I really do like my body. Yes, I may be on the plus side, but I'm proportioned, which is nice.

1 comments:

Everlasting tales of Joshua said...

I'm sorry to here that your cat passed on. It's a hard thing to loose a member of the family. But on the plus side you will always have your memories. I hope that you will be able to get a job soon. You will be great