CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, May 24, 2008

Catch Up!

Well to brief everyone on what's been going on out here in the sticks here goes!
My dad recently hurt himself at work. I think he's torn one of his ligaments in his leg, but he doesn't think so. He got an MRI on it the other day so I guess we'll see. He can't walk without limping and you can see it through the skin. The doctor we see tried to give him crutches and he told them no, I told him he needs to not walk on it, but what do I know. He's off work til who knows when! He's going stir crazy here at the house, must be where I get it from! lol!
My mom has been going behind my back a lot lately. As you know I work for a company called Mosaic, and I do really love it there. Some of the other locations for this company just happen to be in Texas, and one is down in Central Kansas in Winfield. She lot it would be awesome that after I get my bills caught up to move to Texas and live with my brother and his family while continuing to work at Mosaic. I more or less told her that that's not an option and that I will be moving back to Wichita! She's also mad at me that I took some money from my own account to get some things that I had been wanting. I was under the impression that it was my account and I should be able to do anything I want within reason with my money, after all I get paid Tuesday so whats the big difference I'll be putting it back when I get paid. And I didn't wipe my account out, there's still a large chunk left in there. Speaking of paychecks this is going to be my first big check on Tuesday, so that'll let me know just what my checks should be every two weeks. I must say that getting paid on Tuesdays is kinda weird, but oh well. The next time I get paid it should be the first one that will automatically deposit into my checking account, this should be my last paper check, I think.
Well I was talking to my friend Scott last night and I was pretty bored but he threw me quite a curve ball, and I didn't know exactly what to say so I changed the subject pretty fast. He told me that he was glad that I had moved back and that it was nice cause he hadn't dated anyone in over two years. I was kinda unaware of the fact that we were dating so I changed the subject quickly to my blog, lol! I don't think he reads it so it's cool. Although I kinda wish he would cause then maybe he'd see this and bank out, Down Fido! lol! But I remember before I think I agreed to go to dinner with him Tuesday and go see Sex and The City too. I don't know how, but I'll have to find a safe way to get out of it. I guess I'll have to get an airbag or something. But after his little hotel comment he made, I wouldn't ever do anything with him. I wouldn't have before, but definitely not after that. Speaking of hotels, why is it that all the guys out here think that's the the coolest thing, going to a hotel with a girl! OMG trashy and disgusting! I've met two guys out here, Scott and Justin, and both have said the same thing. Makes my skin crawl thinking about it. I used to be a housekeeper and I know first hand that some of the room some people clean aren't as clean as they claim. They're like a duck on water! I didn't work as one for very long, one I realize I'm too neat and clean to work there, and two my boss found out just found long it took me to clean rooms properly and wanted to call me in every night to clean other peoples rooms that weren't as clean. That's in my opinion bull shit. If they didn't clean the room good enough make them reclean it! But also I got on at FSI full time and I was going to school. I didn't want to do two jobs and school. It's too hard! I know many people do it and I applaud them cause I can't!
Oh well, I'm glad I have as good of friends that I do! I think I talk to Josh everyday, and I'm pretty sure that I talk to the rest of them at least once a week, if not more. At least they can help me keep my wits about me! lol! I know I don't have many but what I do I gotta keep! lol!
I know American Idol is over, but guess what y'all! So You Think You Can dance is starting! What can I say I'm a Fox girl! They had the most amazing popper on there. Mr. Fantasic, Robert Muraine. He gets to Vegas! Y'all have to see this guy in action! http://youtube.com/watch?v=QLgKDJPtvRA&feature=related
Also this guy is from last season, his name is Bryan Gaynor! He doesn't go to Vegas, but he proforms on the show later on in the season! http://youtube.com/watch?v=pGvIv7WArho

1 comments:

Everlasting tales of Joshua said...

Well I hope that not all guys you come acorss is a bad as you say they are. There are some guys that want to be friends first. Perhaps someone you know might be the guy you are looking for.