CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, May 22, 2008

To Do List!

First and Foremost! David Cook is the next American Idol!! Kick ass man! Boy do I know how to pick them!







I was watching movies in my room tonight, with all the storms our satellite dish was a little jumpy, and the power even went out once. But one of the movies I watched was A Walk To Remember. Since Jamie and Landon both have lists for their lives. I thought it would be nice if I made my list for my life. These are not in order for my life.






  1. Get married in the church in Olmitz, KS to a man that truly loves me for me. And meets the list of my prince charming. lol! I don't know a woman alive that wouldn't want to have her "dream wedding" and all that. I guess that's another thing that makes me girly!



  2. Have children. I've always told myself that I'd love to have only boys, but deep down I'd like a girl too. I'm just afraid that if I have a girl she'd be girlu, and since I'm not, that might be hard. But the little dresses, and all that. I loved when my nieces were little buy them all that. But buying cute little boy clothes is awesome too.



  3. Buy a house. At least a three bedroom, two full bath. Two car garage, big yard, lots of flower gardens, front porch with a swing, tall trees, privacy fence, etc. I actually started a list in detail of what I'd want each room to be like and everything. I love decorating, but only as a hobby.


  4. Go back to school to get my CMA and CNA. This I've been wanting to do for a long time, but I have to pay out of pocket and it's pretty expensive. But the company I work for now does a tuition reimbursement program. So hopefully that will help. They may up to $1000 per year for aide so I think if each cost around $300 then I'll have some for books and stuff. Which is the real killer here.


  5. Move back to Wichita! I miss so many people down there it's not even funny! I didn't think I would would miss them all this much! Don't get me wrong I know this is the best thing to do for now, but I can't wait to get back! I guess I shouldn't say this but I do really hate it here. There's nothing for me here. I've always told people that I was a city girl trapped in the country, and moving back now I think it's more true!


  6. Get a motorcycle! I'm not sure what kind I really want, but with the gas prices it'd be so much better. Save money anywhere I can. I'd have to learn how to drive or ride one, but I'm sure I can do that. I would love a fast and loud, but I think the smartest thing would be to have something safer and with some storage.


  7. Lose Weight! I'd like to get down to about 160 pounds. It's gonna take a lot of work but I think I can do it with help. I just need more encouragement from people. But damn it if I want a cookie, I'm gonna eat it. lol! I do do really with for the most part with eating. I like Subway sandwiches, salads from Old Chicago, and I do cook some mean ass baked chicken. I've never really been much for fried foods. Too oily! My friend Josh and I talked about maybe going on The Biggest Loser together! I'd love that and do be able to do it with my best friend would be awesome.

  8. Get more tattoos! As you know there are a few more tattoos that I'd like to get. I just don't have the time or the money to do so yet.

  9. Get more piercings. Not a lot but just a few. I think most of the important people know which ones I want to get done. Again I don't have the time or money to do so yet.

  10. I'd love to retire by age 65. But with the way the economy is and social security is I doubt that I'll have much help from the government. So I'll need to start saving money, or win the lottery! lol!

Well I guess thats all for now, I might add some to it later!

1 comments:

Everlasting tales of Joshua said...

I would also like to give my congrats to David Cook. Even though I can't stand American Idol. I do see that you have a good list growing here. A walk to Remember is one of my favorite movies. Very sad but all around good.