CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, May 5, 2008

First Day

Today was my first official night or day of working at my new job. It was a lot of fun, and I really like working there. Working the late shift really don't bother me so much, I just have to take some snacks. I ate dinner at around 6 like normal and by the time I got to work at 11 it wasn't too bad, but my 2am! I was a hungry hippo! I told my mom and she's going to buy me some stuff so I start taking some stuff with me. Ya know chips, grain bars, cookies, lunchables, little debbies, crackers, jello, pudding, etc. I gotta find my lunch bucket too. If not I'm sure my dad has one somewhere, mom said she'd look for it later when she got home from her morning route and cleaning the church.
Well I know this is like the shortest post ever in my history, but I'm super exhausted and I think it'd be best for me to get a nice long shower, and a good long nap before I gotta go back into work tonight. So y'all have a great day and good night from me! Peece and Love y'all!

1 comments:

Everlasting tales of Joshua said...

I must say that this is one of your small postings, but small can be good. I am glad to here that you like your job. By the way you can share your pudding if you want.