CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, May 10, 2008

Over Due

OK well I know I haven't posted in what seems like forever, but I've been pretty busy. I started working, as y'all know. They first started me as a sub working at the Pawnee location. I really like it there, but the hours did for the most part suck, 11 pm to 7 am. I didn't really mind, but the first night did suck just because I'm not used to being up that long, I know I'm a night owl but that's a long time to be awake. Well I working Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday 11-7, and when I got off Wednesday morning I met with my supervisor, Robert. He told me he wanted to put my at a place called Tri-Plex, on El Dorado St. I told him I would prefer to have something more prementant like that since I do travel. It's hard to be a sub or on call when you live so far away, it's not like they can call me and I'm just a drive across town, ya know. I found out my DSM, manager, is named Barb. She's funny, but I've already found out that she does wait til the last minute to get things done, like schedules. I was off last night at 10 pm, and I didn't find out what my schedule was until after 9. I was starting to get worried cause she had called earlier and stated that she was going to be out at 7:30 pm, which didn't happen. But I found out that the schedule I have should be the same. I work, for the most part, Wednesday through Saturday 3 pm to 10 pm, and Sunday 7 am to 3 pm, with Monday and Tuesday off. It'll be nice, to have two consecutive days off, even if they are during the week. I do wish I had Sunday morning off, so that I may attend church, but as the fact my parents can't decide which one to attend. My mother is Catholic, as am I, and my father is Methodist. Most of the time, my parent just choose not to attend, which is fine. My mother, my father too but not as much, is very religionish.
Tonight I have a date with a man named, Scott. I'm kinda excited. He's very sweet. He works at Subway, and he's a manager. He's from Garden, and I actually know him through back in the day high school. He was in debate and forensics. And since I was a nerd, we met a long time ago. I'm gonna meet him after I get out of class tonight. I don't work the homes tonight. He wants to take me to my favorite Mexican place, El Con. He said we might go bowling afterwards. Should be fine especially since I haven't gone out since I moved back. Should be fun, I'm looking forward to it.
Monday especially, I plan on working on the garden. I'm going to try and transplant the evergreen next to the steps to the other side of the garden. Plus, since the bitch is gone, I'm going to go into town and transplant some of grandma's roses and flowers to out here. She really does have BEAUTIFUL flowers, especially roses. After that I think it's about time to start cutting the grass, the ditch is the worst, but it usually only take about 3 hours to get it all cut, the weed eating sometimes does take a while, but idk if I'm gonna do that or not. Cutting the grass and working on the garden is the main important things to do.
Well, it's awfully windy today, I'm glad I'm not working outside, but the drive is going to suck. I did try to straighten my hair for tonight. I just did a quick straighten, so it's not the best but it's not terrible either. It's pretty chilly out today too. I may have to wear a coat today.
BTW, y'all in Wichita. I hope y'all are having fun without me at River Fest. This was going to be my first year to go, but oh well I guess since I've never gone it's not like I'm missing out on anything that I'm really missing. There's always next year.
OMG! I also just found out the JASON MICHAEL CARROLL is supposed to be at the state fair this year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm not completely obessed with him. I have met him twice and seen him in concert three times. He's so HOT!! Anyway,Josh wants me to go to the fair, and then out and eat at the Yoder bakery. I guess it's supposed to be like the best bakery ever. IDK my momma's rolls are pretty damn good. I guess I'll have to wait and see. Oh, before I forget DAVID COOK is SAFE on Idol! I can't wait, two more weeks and we will know who is the next American Idol! You can guess which one I want!
And if I don't post before Sunday, Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers ot there. I hope you all have a wonder day! You deserve it!

0 comments: