CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, July 27, 2008

Sleepless in Scott City

Well, yes I know I haven't updated in a long time, so here goes.
I've been working like crazy lately. Lots of 16 hour shifts. But it's going to make for some awesome checks! I just know in the long run it'll be wroth it. I can get some more bills paid off, and afford to make a trip to Wichita. I'm hoping to come down in October, there's a Jeff Dunham performance, and y'all know I'm a huge fan! I Love Peanut and Walter. Well I love all of them, but those two are the best. I have both of his DVD's and I can quote about every damn word from both of them. I'm just worried that I might not be able to afford to come down, but I'm working on that. Hotel, gas, and food so. I'm just trying to save some so I can come down. I REALLY REALLY REALLY want to.
But work is good none the less. I got my package for my tuition reimbursement. The deadline for the fall season is this August 1st. So I think I will just wait and turn it in for submission for the December 1st. deadline. That way I can also be sure of myself and get everything done. It's a rather huge packet and they're really picky about who they allow to get the reimbursement. If there's one flaw they'll reject it. I gotta make sure all my work is 100% or I'm screwed. Plus I want to wait til December because if by some chance I don't get excepted for the reimbursement I want to have the money saved up so I can pay for it myself. I wanna get my CNA!
The Scott County Free Fair is going on. My dad volunteered me to help him during the parade. I got off work Friday morning at 7 and my dad calls me at 7:30 and tells me to come eat breakfast with him and momma at the Broiler. I get there and order biscuits and gravy with two scrabble eggs. It was very good. Then dad told me to go home shower and come back to town to help with the parade. I was like I just finished working a 16 hour shift and now I gotta be in a parade! But instead of arguing I just did it, and besides my dad and I don't get to spend much time together so it was nice to just be able to talk with him. We had the biggest box of damn candy that I've ever seen. Snickers, Reece's, Tootsie Rolls, Dum Dum's, Smarties, Jaw Breakers, Twistlers, and even more. Dad told me to just throw like 5 or 6 pieces at a time. So we started off, dad was driving the Co-Op service wagon and I start throwing the candy. I look over about four or five blocks later at my dad and see him throwing massive hand fulls of candy. I was like so much for 5 or 6 pieces at a time, so I started throwing hand fulls too. I think my dad got more candy in the truck then he was throwing out the window lol! But we still had like 1/4 of candy left my the time we got back to the Co-Op. So then the parade over I figured I could now go home and rest, but nope. Mom and dad wanted me to follow them to Garden for some shopping and lunch. So by the time we got done with lunch, they went to Walmart and I went to the library to get some new books. I talked to Rion a lot that day too. He's so funny. But I went to work that afternoon at 3. I worked yet another 16 hours that day, and got off at 7 pm and drove home. I finally got home at 8 and went straight to bed. First time I'd been to bed since I had gotten up at 11 am Friday. I was beat!
Tonight I volunteered to work a HS shift, 11 to 7. Even though it's my day off. Tuesday through Thursday I got class, so I have to go in a little early each day.
Everything is going well, and I got my next gas bill, YEAH it went down $200!! I was so happy to hear that. Well I'm off to bed again, need to get as much sleep as I can get so my body gets restored, and plus it'll help me tonight to actually be fully rested.
Have a great week! Peece and Love! LOL!

Here's my songs:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=KE2orthS3TQ Duffy - Mercy

http://youtube.com/watch?v=sYyzJ2pmGoU&feature=related Elisa - Dancing

http://youtube.com/watch?v=5I9rrqN7q0I Jason Aldean - Relentless

0 comments: