CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, July 7, 2008

Great Memories!

Recently I have had the great opportunity to talk to some old friends, and make a new one. I was on facebook and Max IM'd me, he was in my brothers class. He wanted to know what Leon was and all that. I told him he was fine, lived in Texas, married with 3 kids and would be back this way around Christmas. Then he told me he always thought I was cute, but was always too shy to say anything. I told him I always thought he was cute, but not quite my type. He then asked if I had changed since since high school, and I replied to him to look at my photos and he told me I looked the same and that I had grew a little more, better. He told me he had a few friends that would love to date him, he's in Manhattan. I told him if I ever get that way again we'll go out to Aggieville for drinks and catch up, but not really wanting to date long distance. Since I don't get up there often. The last time I was up there my KU flag was torn off my car, I'm glad my window didn't break too, since it was so cold.

Last week I also had lunch with my old friend, Tyler. We went to Subway. It was nice to catch up with him. I told him, since he works with computers, to come out and fix mine. He also showed me his new car he just got. Blue Jeep Liberty. It's very nice. Tomorrow he's umpiring at Scott so we're going to hang out before and after the game. I'm exciting. I haven't seen any of the summer games yet this summer. Give me a chance to work a little on my tan while watching too, especially since I have tomorrow off. I was supposed to have today off, but an idiot new staff working a 24 Hour care group home got into a wreck and possible broke her wrist. Not a very good first day on the job, but it was her own fault. I was told she was driving, and 8:30, so it's almost dark, on her way to Walmart to get some Tussin for a client of ours with no lights on. She decided to clean off her windows and since she could see through the bugs and fluid she turned wrong and right into a light pole. I know the girl personally, not the brightest star in the sky, but I never would have guessed she was this stupid! Plus she was in her own car! Company will pay for her medical bills, but not for the car. I don't know why she didn't use the company van, but who knows! Any way I was asked to go over early to help cover her shift, and then they had a call in, so I had to work 16 hours yesterday/ today with no lunch or dinner breaks. I was so hungry by the time I got off work. Plus I found out that Dawn, a DSM, quit, and my boss, Barb, turned into their 2 weeks notices! Honestly I'm glad to see Barb, especially after I got her in trouble for not doing or filing paperwork. I'd love to get the DSM position, since I know I'm qualified, but living in the sticks an hour from work it's too hard. Maybe when I get a little more saved, and some more bills paid off I can move to Garden. I actually thought about talking to Debbie, our ED, cause they've helped others in this situation. Plus I'm almost ready to get my benefits and I need to go talk to Debbie anyway for my 60 day interview.
Also, I called and talked to my good buddy Josh! He's planning on moving in with Ryan, his friend. He let me talk to Ryan for a while. I really, really enjoyed our little talk. He said he might take me to DCRP, I think that sounds awesome, said he had family in Dodge. I'm glad he's a sports buff like me, it's a good way to always keep a conversation going. Since there's so many different types of sporting events. I went and saw the Olympics website, on NBC and there are sporting events on there that I didn't think about. Shooting and archery, and lots of others. I like Swimming, gymnastics, and track the best to watch! What can I say each of those have HOT HOT HOT men in tight little uniforms! Have you seen the arms on some of those men?! OMG WOW HOT WOW!! Anyway, I really hope he calls me, Ryan again. I'd like to talk with him more, and he's really funny too. It's not fair though, Josh showed him photos of me but I have yet to know what he looks like.
OMG, I almost forgot! HAPPY Belated INDEPENDENCE DAY!! My friend, Jason, sent me a photo of the fireworks he bought! OMG WOW!! I think he lit up the town that night! I would have loved to see them, maybe next year. He told me he's going to try to come out and see me in either August or September! I can't wait! Should be so much fun! I can't wait! We'll go out and hit the town!
I think I'm gonna change my background again too, but I'm not sure to what yet. Who knows, maybe I'll get creative, lol!

Here's My songs:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5pXrMPtCVcE Lady Antebellum - Never Alone
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_-sNIWi2fLs&feature=related Flyleaf - All Around Me
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_2hMgmIkmo0 Natasha Bedingfield - Pocketful of Sunshine

0 comments: