CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Oh Hell Yeah!

It's for sure on that I'm getting to go to Wichita for my trip! I'm so happy! I could really use a vacation and and if I keep working as much as I am I'm gonna have a sweet trip! I kinda made a list of all that I want to do and if I get to do all of it then it's gonna be an amazing trip! I've been talking a lot with both Rion an Josh a lot. They have a lot of ideas about what to do, so it should be fun!

My friend Jason is still planning on coming out to see me sometime! I hope he tells me when he's coming out so I can ask off for that weekend!

Well work is going great, as I said I'm working a lot! My next check is gonna have 56 hours of overtime! I know it feels like it's killing me now, but I'm looking forward to the long run! I had my 90 interview with Debbie and talked to her about how the work situation was going, with Norma and all. She said that she would get caught up with Tina and Barb, but since Barbs last day was Monday, Michael is the new supervisor. Michael is the bomb! He's so funny and smart! Plus I always get along better with men so I think it'll be a great match! Plus I know that Norma doesn't like having a male supervisor and I think it should be great. Norma is just another way of proving that: Women are bitches! Which is why I choose to hang out with men! I can talk about sports and movies and music and lots of things that no woman would want to talk about! I know that I'm a tomboy and I could care less! I love me and I ain't gonna change!



Here's my Songs:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WC_3XPqNoEg The Lost Trailer - Holler Back

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EM9KLh9rhuo Craig Morgan - Love Remembers

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sybiUtBWdB8 Jessica Simpson - Come On Over

0 comments: