CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Cast Away!!

I finally got my cast off yesterday!! I'm so happy and excited! My friend Tyler was making fun of me, he told me I was too happy to be wearing two shoes again! lol! I told him to shut up!

Work is going really great! Especially now that I can do it better. We're throwing a surprise birthday party for one of my clients, Lori. Her birthday is Friday. We're having a picnic type party. Annette is going to either bring fireworks or take them all to the fair grounds for the big show. Be cheaper to take them to the show, but that's just my thinking. I told them I would bring a relish dish, so that there is something nutritious there. I have to go in early tomorrow but only 30 minutes, but I get off 30 minutes early too. Friday I was too a double shift again! Yes it's gonna suck ass again but I need the overtime.

Dad is working a lot lately, harvest hours started about a week ago. I told mom that I would cook supper for them tonight, I'm making my famous spaghetti and meatballs.

Mom is working on the new baby blanket for Helen's baby boy. She works on it at home and while waiting for dad to get off work, since they car pool together. It should be a nice blanket, three sades of blue and one white. Mom said she's not happy about having another boy, she wanted a girl. I told mom that not all kids are alike and maybe he'll be worse, mom cracked up laugh and said that my two brothers both said the same thing. lol! Nice to know that the smartest folks in the family still think alike. Anyway, mom said they may come up to see up this weekend! DAMN! Just want a need, a bitchy pregnant woman in the house. I can't wait. If she can't come up this weekend then it won't be til after the baby is born! Aww Shucks! Breaks my little ice boxed heart!
Mom and dad's anniversary is Friday as well! I think it's going to be there...27th? I don't know if that's right but it's close. I know Jason is 27 now and he was just a baby when they married. Yeah cause he's five years older then me, until October. I got them a card, but that's it. I don't know what else to do since I'll be working and dads in harvest. IDK! I'm gonna try to change my profiles so that they're all patriotic for the holiday! Wish me luck!

If I don't tell y'all before the, Happy Independence Day! And please everyone be safe!



Here's My Songs:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhOfuSbynEM&feature=related Darius Rucker - Don't Think I Don't Think About It

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9AXD-Nr2oFE Breaking Benjamin - Polyamorous



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5kPFwxUtNY Black Stone Cherry - Lonely Train

1 comments:

Everlasting tales of Joshua said...

Well I must say that I like your background. The flag makes it stand out. Congrats on getting your cast off. You must have been itching to get rid of that thing. Also send my congrats to your parents on their anniversary. I wish them many more years of happiness