CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, June 14, 2008

Weekend

This weekend my friend Josh came out to visit. We went to the zoo, a movie, Monument Rocks, quick tour of Scott Lake, my high school and just hung out. I hope he had fun. He kept taking pictures of me, and I don't like me pictures taken. I did change me hair, and redid my nails. I really like my hair. My nails are nice, but the lady that did them didn't trim them so they are super long, and they're kinda dirty looking, but that's my fault not hers. My toes look great!

Mom and dad will be back tomorrow night. I hope they had a good trip!

My boss changed my shift schedule. I'm happy that I now work Wednesday through Sunday 3 to 11 everyday, but I'm working at a lot of different places. I know it shouldn't matter where I work at, but there's this one client that I'm just not sure if, even with all my skills, I can work with her. Plus I haven't ever met her, so that might be different. But by the end of next month I can apply for the tuition reimbursement. $1000 a year! I know I want to get my CNA first, and then my CMA. So if I can get $1000 for the rest of this year, and $1000 for next year, that would be awesome. I really love the medical field and hope that I can continue to grow in it.

I saw a former class mate of mine, Andy. He looked really good! I always had a thing for him. I wasn't allowed to date til I was 18 and I thought about telling him just how much I liked him or something on our class trip. But I was too nervous, and scared, but we did get share a very nice Hawaiian sunset, and I helped make his fake ID and sneak him into the gentleman's club that was across the street from our hotel. After all, the girls that usually caught his eyes don't look anything like me. And he's a little too short for me too. But wow, he did look really good. He was the bad boy of my class, and the school.

One of the gals I work with, Norma. Said that her and I should go out to the bars and stuff. She said he'd take me as long as I doll myself up. I don't normally, I think the last night I went out was with Dan and I wore holey faded jeans over my gym shorts, sleeveless t shirt, and I french braided me hair right outside the bar. We left the gym and went to eat at Hooters, and then went to Club Rodeo. I know I can look good if I just put some effort into myself, but I really don't care either. I never have cared what people thought about me, but I'm my own worst critic too. Maybe if we go out I can meet a new guy! Well here's to wishful thinking!

Here's my songs:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vfyg3pz2b6I Seether - Fine Again
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g1ENjfLNVdg Red Jumpsuit Apparatus - Face Down
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xCd8Ig9RLqY&feature=related Miranda Lambert - Gunpowder and Lead (Live)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rzrl8UNj51g&feature=related Hal Ketchum - Past the Point of Rescue (Not the actually video, just lyrics to the song!)


1 comments:

Everlasting tales of Joshua said...

Perhaps you will find your guy.