CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, June 21, 2008

One foot at a time!

Hey y'all, I know it's been a while, sorry. Well recently I was under the impression that I had mastered the act of walking in my adolescence, and I was very very wrong and sadly mistaken. I went to step off the our handicap ramp at work and twisted my ankle. I called and reported it to my boss and she told me to go home and that I'd have to get it looked at tomorrow, if it got worse I was to call her right away. I went home and dad helped me put an ace bandage around it, get ice to put on it. I went to bed and when I got up the next morning it looked as if I had a softball on each side of my ankle, and I could barely walk. I called my boss and she had me call Kriss, our HR person at work. She made me an appointment. I had to be there at 3. I got there and had to wait almost 2 hours til they saw me. They took x-rays. It was broken. The doctor actually asked how I even walked it, me being a smart ass said one foot at a time. They put me in an air cast that I can take off every night for showers and sleeping. He asked if I wanted any time off and I said no. Since I had all day Tuesday off. He then told me I should use crutches for a few days and I more or less told him where he could stick those damn crutches. He was going to write me a script for pain and I told me no, because I can't take that and work, so he told me to take all the Ibuprofen I wanted. He told me I gotta wear this cast for two weeks and I got my next appointment on the 30th. I finally got out of there about 6 pm. Turned in my paperwork to Annetter and I drove to Scott. I ate with mom and dad at Pizza Hut. Dad is glad to be back at work. They're putting a pipeline in that goes from Texas to like Montana and my mom is going to rent out the lower lot to some of the workers so they can have a place to put some mobile homes so the workers can sleep and eat. Mom said we should get like 3000 or so for it. They're only gonna be there for like a month. Work, other then being an idiot that can't walk, is going really well. My boss, Barb, had our weekly personal meeting, about how things are going. She also wanted to know how much I'm learning about each client. I told her that I really liked Norma, the other staff, but she does everything on mondays and tuesday
I think I'll end with a funny story tongiht. Wednesday is was raining very heavily at work, I'm talking down pour rains!I was in Bryan's place and I saw Dustian standing in the doorway of his place. I yelled at him to leave the door open that I was coming over. I started out and when I got to Doroty's place I saw him look over and shut the door. Since I couldn't run very good I hobbled over as good as I could and as quickly as I could too. I got to the door and went to open it and it was locked. I also found out that there's a golf ball size hole in the guttering over their door. By the time I got the right key and got inside I was drenched from head to toe. Both Rick and Dustian each had a drink and a blanket on their laps. Rick looked up at me and asked "Is is raining?" Both of them laughed at me, and dustian let me borrow his blanket to heat myself up cause I was cold, and Rick was washing all the towels in the place.

Here's my songs:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NoKPi8xtyjA Katy Perry - I Kissed a Girl
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=crywKSFiWXY Rev Theory - Hell Yeah
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eGvg4MQAyVU&feature=related Theory of a Deadman - Bad Girlfriend

0 comments: