CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, June 2, 2008

Update!

OK, just to shut some people up and quick their bitching! lol jk! I kow I haven't posted in a while, and I'm sorry but I've been busy!
Things are going very good with my job! Today I had a meeting with Debbie our executive director. It was a meeting to see how the job was going, what I liked and don't liked, etc. I told her everything was great, liked my supervisor and the company. Told her my wanting to get tuition help for school, and all that. I also told her that I'd like to branch out and have more of a DSM role, so that I can better use some of my talents and I told her I was so happy that they have a company at Winfield and that I'd like to someday transfer to that location.
I got my first big check not long ago and mom is on her power trip. I finally sat down with dad and told him that all my bills are getting paid, and it's my money so I should be able to use the money as I choose. He agreed and talked to mom. Mom later that night apologized.
Also, the painter started on the house! BRIGHT YELLOW AND WHITE!! You can see it clearly now! I actually drove past it the first time I saw it. It looks very nice. Since mom bought so much paint the painters are going to paint some of our sheds too. Same yellow and white! Dad also wants to start on the porch next. I don't know if he's going to do it or hire someone. I told him it would be easier to hire someone. But who knows!
The best news of all, well two things really. First, my real brother from Texas is going to be her this weekend with his family. Grandpa's birthday party is this weekend and they will be traveling with mom and dad to Heizer for the event. I'm staying home cause I gotta work. It will be very nice to see them again, I haven't seen them since Thanksgiving 2007. They want to go swimming at the lake one day. I told them I'd go but I don't have a suit so maybe I can go and tan on the dock or something. After all an extra set of eyes, especially with the kids, wouldn't hurt. Second, my best friend Josh is coming to see me the very next weekend, when mom and dad are going to North Dakota to see my other brother Jason and his family. I'm excited cause I haven't seen him since I left in April. I think I know somethings we can do. Since he's never been out here in the sticks. We can go to see the soldiers fort, El Quartillo Indian site, Steele Home, Big Springs, plus there's so pretty good walking trails out here. We can go to the Garden City Zoo, and hang out in Garden too. I hope the weather is decent for both trip so that everyone can travel safely. I know lots of photos will be taken of both and I'll try to post them to my myspace and facebook accounts.
I'm going to post some videos to songs that I'm loving right now! Just some songs that I really like!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yuKegmEyv-A Lady Antebellum - Love Don't Live Here Anymore
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NyB1YibZb_M Jason Michael Carroll - Stray
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sF84pIhP5UM Leona Lewis - Bleeding Love

0 comments: