CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, December 14, 2008

It's the most wonderful time of the year!

Well it's been really cold here. Scott's been sick here lately, and I feel bad. He'll ask me what's wrong, knowing my profession, and I tell him what I think and he ignores it and then I tell him to go to a doctor and now he's compromised with me to go on Tuesday, if he doesn't feel better. I'm thinking he's probably not going to go, unless I drag him there. And I may have to try.
Yesterday was Scott's grandmas' birthday. Her name is Helen. I don't remember how old she turned. I'm thinking 82, I remember seeing an 8 on the cake. It was a nice party. I met a lot of Scott's family. Of course I don't remember any of their names, too many people. Scott got his grandma a card that played the theme to Star Wars. I got her just a basic happy birthday card, and wished her happiness.
Today is Trish's son's birthday, Trish is Scott's sister. His name is JJ. He's going to be two. Scott bought him some building blocks, and a card. I got him a card too.
I'm super excited that Christmas is almost here! I love all the lights, classic tv shows and movies, the holiday merriment and spirit, presents, family, friends, and the gathering for Christmas dinner. My brother Leon and his family will be here from Texas. And Misty, Leon's wife, has also invited her folks to come up too. I don't remember their names, I think her dad is named Jim but I could be wrong, probably am. I think Scott and I will got for a lunch with my family, and spend the early morning, and evening with his family. I still have to work, no rest in health care, but I don't mind. Most of everyone will be gone, so it'll be easy work.
Speaking of work, I turned in my request for the DSS. I'm waiting for Tina to get back so I can get an interveiw and possibly get the position. I hope I get it.
Mom and dad are doing well. Mom has joined weight watchers, and she's lost 15 pounds so far! Go momma!
And before I forget, Happy Birthday Joshua! His phone was dropped in water so I didn't get to tell him, but I hope you had a great day and that your birthday wishes come true!

Here's my songs:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=89V7hvEmSD8 Pink - Sober
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hc0Nlzxe9aY Fall Out Boy - I Don't Care
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=69Z9rkmEcPE Savage Garden - I Knew I Loved You

0 comments: