CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!!

I'm not going to make this very long, and it's basically everything the title indicated. I just wanted to wish everyone a very Happy Thanksgiving! And to give a brief list of what I'm thankful for, and update on my life. Please me travel safely, remember the tradition of the holiday, and remember to pray for all of our soldiers that can't be with families and friends while serving in foreign countries this holiday! God Bless!

I'm thankful for:
My loving faith in God!
Family, A loving home, that when I so much needed them, were there without judgement. It's so great to know that the help is always there, even when you never ask. Mom, Dad, Leon, Misty, Austen, Andrew, Adam, Jason, Patty, Landon, Grandpa Partridge, Grandma Smith, Helen, Justin, Destiny, Jacob, Daniel, and all the aunts, uncles, and cousins. I love you all. There's no me without Family!
A man that loves me so dearly, Scott! I wish you all to find the kinda love that we have, cause it's amazing!
Friends, who truly help make me a better person each and everyday. Joshua, Josh, Rion, Jason, Jesse, Susan, Kaylinda, Kelli, Sara, Lisa, Bonnie, Ben, Tyler, Jeremy, Don, Dave, Chandra, Jeff, Max, Micheal, Monty, Paul, Robert, Sean, Joseph Robert, and any others I forgot.
A nice job, that pays my bills, and a car, that hopefully will last me til next summer when I can buy a brand new one.
And my wonderful dog Lucy! I love her, and am so glad that I brought her back home with me.

Update:
Things really haven't changed much since the last blog post!
I'm still dating Scott! We had a pot luck dinner tonight at the bowling alley, we normally get a quick bite to eat before we go and snack at once we are there, but it was a nice change. I made bbq meat balls. I shouldn't have gone to the bathroom when I had. I came out and the line was so long. By the time I had gotten to the good stuff most of everything was gone. Scott brought a Subway party tray and all the sandwiches were gone when I got there, and there was only three of my meat balls left. I'm glad I made extra and kept them at the house, or I'd really have been upset. My meatballs are so sweet and delicious! But all the food was good, and I got more then my share. Trish, SCott's sister, made these little smokies wrapped in bacon and they were really good! I didn't bowl every good tonight though. My stomach was hurting a little, but I found some Advil and it helped a lot!
Today, Scott and I are going to Ann's, his mother's, house about lunch time. I'm working right now, but I told him I'd like to sleep in until at least 11 am, if at all possible. I'm sure there's not going to be a shortage of food. After all Thanksgiving is the number one holiday that leftovers rule! I do have to work later tonight, so maybe I can get some tripdafin (spelling totally off) in me from the turkey and get a nap this evening before heading back to work. That'd be nice. He said he would tape the parade on TV for me, I'm such a kid. I love watching the parades! And of course Santa is at the very end. Tomorrow is black Friday in all the stores! I'm praying that I don't need to go anywhere near any stores tomorrow! Too busy, and too crazy!
Speaking of work, I did go on my interview. Kris told me a lot of positive things about my resume, but they're just looking for someone with more expertise. I knew going in that's what was lacking, but like I told mom, at least they see that I have an interest in other areas of the field, and that I'm willing to try to achieve those goals. But Kris did tell me to look into another job position in the company. It's basically the same position I work now, but I'd be more of my direct bosses personal assistant. I'd work Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays, and get anywhere from 36-40 hours a week. And I could work the other days for exactly what I'm making now, kinda liek having two jobs are the same company. I told her I would think about it, but it would be a pay raise as well, and it'd be one step up from were I am now. My boss has been in Utah, and I need to talk to her anyway, but we'll see if she thinks I'd be right for the position. Lori, my direct boss, would be the decision maker on the position anyway.
Mom and dad are doing well. They left the other day to drive to Texas to be with Leon and his family. They'll be back Sunday I think. I took Lucy to Scott's. I thought she'd like to eat, have clean water, and restroom rights while they were gone. I think Lucy loves the attention that Charlie and Mugen, Scott's dogs, give her. She's never really been around other dogs, so I'm sure she's loving it. She'll probably be pretty bored when she has to go back. Our neighbor, Robert, has two dogs, King and Cookie. But they don't really ever play with Lucy.
See, not quiet a book this time! God Bless, again!

0 comments: