CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, February 8, 2009

To Joshua

I am very upset with you, sir! You were the one that was worried when I moved out here that I wouldn't try to keep in contact with you. I think I've done a damn good job of doing that exact thing. I considered you my best friend! I was wanting to talk to you more then any other of my friends on my birthday! Even your own sister, whom I've never met, even sent me a wall post of a happy birthday, have a good day. At least people didn't forget my birthday this year. Last year even my own parents forgot it. I even had a friend, Ben, he had to have surgery on the fifth to get some kidney stones removed called me to say happy birthday before the surgery. As far as the phone, you always have phone troubles. I can live with you not being able to call me or text me. What bothers me is that you're on facebook nearly everyday and yet you can't even slip in a simple hello sorry my phone is acting up, will try to call or text you when I can. And my numbers are both listed on my profile page under info and contact information, or Rion has them too. You haven't even been keeping in touch with Rion. Every time I would talk to him he'd give me the same I don't know, he hasn't talked to me either. I talk to Rion nearly everyday now, because all my other Wichita friends have either forgotten about me or are too busy to talk. I have no friends here! I work all the time, and now have two jobs now. I go to work from 11p to 7a at Mosaic and 3:30p to 5:30p for the YMCA and sleep all the time, then if I'm not too tired I go out and eat with Scott for dinner and then try to catch a quick nap before going back to work. And try to get enough strength to bowling on Wednesdays from 6:30p to 9p. I'd love to get some more friends, but I don't have any time. I hate working nights, I hate working at Mosaic with all the recent changes that have been going on. I've been sending my resume out o different people in hopes that someone else will hire me so I can leave this place. Oh guess what, my cancer is spreading, and I have to have surgery sometime at the end of this month or beginning of next to have a total hysterectomy. After this surgery I will never be able to have children, ever! I'm very sorry to hear that you've lost your job, I'm sure you will find another one shortly! I pray that you will.

0 comments: