CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

More Favorite Things!

The Bucket List

Hit forward and place an X by all the things you've done and remove the X from the ones you have not, and send it to your friends (including me).

This is for your entire life!

(X) Gone on a blind date

(X) Skipped school

(X) Watched someone die

(X) Been to Canada

(X) Been to Mexico

(X) Been to Florida

(X) Been on a plane

(X) Been lost

(X) Been on the opposite side of the country

(X)Gone to Washington, DC

(X) Swam in the ocean

(X) Cried yourself to sleep

(X) Played cops and robber

(X) Recently colored with crayons

(X) Sang Karaoke

(X) Paid for a meal with coins only

(X) Done something you told yourself you wouldn't

(X) Made prank phone calls

(X) Laughed until some kind of beverage came out of your nose

(X) Caught a snowflake on your tongue

(X) Danced in the rain

(X) Written a letter to Santa Claus

(X) Been kissed under the mistletoe

(X) Watched the sunrise with someone

(X) Blown bubbles

(X) Gone ice-skating

(X) Been skinny dipping outdoors

(X) Gone to the movies








1. Any nickname? Sammie, Samantha, Yeah you bitch! lol jk
2. Mother's name? Susan
3. Favorite drink? Coke, no ice, slightly chilled but not too cold, Sonic Cranberry Slushes, Starbucks White Chocolate Espresso with an extra shot and lots of whipped cream on top!
5. Body Piercings? Ears, lip, tongue. I'm gonna get my belly button, and maybe something else done later

6. How much do you love your job? I have two jobs and I love both of them, yes!
7. Birthplace? Great Bend, KS

8. Favorite vacation spot? Wichita Ks! lol!
9. Ever been to Africa? Nope, but I'd love to go to Egypt
10. Ever eaten just cookies for dinner? Oh hell yeah!
11. Ever been on TV? Yeah, during high school and college sporting events, and for some of my jobs in the past.
12. Ever steal any traffic signs? No officer! lol Actually yes I have, but I had help. Y'all know who you are!
13. Ever been in a car accident? Yes! But both weren't my fault! Thanks God for insurance!
14. Drive a 2-door or 4-door vehicle? I have a 4 door Mercury Sable
15. Can you drive a standard car? Yes I can! I wish I had one now, I'm hoping my next car will be one.
16. Favorite pie? PUMPKIN!!!! or My homemade cheesecake!
17. Favorite number? 8 and 33
18. Favorite movie? 8mm with Nicolas Cage. Blood, sex, and suspense! What could be better!
19. Favorite holiday? Gotta be Christmas! I love the idea that so many people forget about the petty differences and the holiday cheer is just so great! I wish more people acted all year around like they act at Christmas. Plus I love spoiling people and I'm very much a giver so I tend to give much more. I'm not so much concerned with receiving but I love giving! Tis better to give then receive anyway!
20. Favorite dessert? Mommas homemade crescent rolls, pumpkin pie, my cheesecake, macadanian white chocolate cookies, chocolate chip cookies, oatmeal cookies, white or yellow cake, better then sex cake, lol ok I'm gonna stop I just gained twenty pounds writing this list! lol! 21. Favorite food? Anything momma or daddy make, Mexican, Italian, anything spicy or with a kick, Chinese, American, idk I'm really not too picky about what I eat
22. Favorite day of the week? Umm, probably Tuesday, I normally have off from both my jobs so it works out better for me. Sucks that it's at the middle of the week but oh well, it's still a day off
23. Favorite brand of body wash? Bath and Body works Apple or Caress or Dove
24. Favorite toothpaste? Colgate Total spearmint, I don't use anything but spearmint
25. Favorite smell? Apple Cinnamon! Momma baking goodies, Rain!!
26. How do you relax? Talk with friends and family, read a good book, listening to my favorite musics, watch one of my favorite movies over and over even though I know every word. Walking in the rain, or sitting outside listening to wind blow gently through the trees with nature as my music to my life, or climbing up on the roof and watching the stars pass over head.
27. How do you see yourself in 10 years? 10 YEARS!!! (Good band) Well I'll be 32, hopefully having my CMA, CNA, and RN completed. Working for a great home health company as a Medical coordinator or in a hospital in either the birthing unit or on extended stay patients. I wouldn't want to work in ICU, or Emergency too busy and too sad. True I'd probably be sad in birthing too, but I'd rather cry to have a life brought into the world, then taken out of it. Hopefully married to a wonderful man, with children, and living in a nice home that I can call my own. I don't know exactly where I'll be living at, but I know that I'll be happy!


Note: Why is ther no number 4? Hopefully I'm not the first the realize this, If I am that's sad, I'm normally the last.



Here's My Songs:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8khHqMntkbQ Carrie Underwood- Just A Dream
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WK-H76JeFpA Maroon 5 Ft. Rihanna - If I never See Your Face Again
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KzwAXlWkk3Y O.A.R. - Shattered

0 comments: